Country Manager Finland (Finland)
Are you an entrepreneur who wants to establish our sales office in Finland?
As Country Manager, you are leading the challenging and exciting work of establishing our innovative product Holm Security VMP (Vulnerability Management Platform) in Finland. You have the operational and strategic responsibility to drive sales and build up the sales team. You should be a person who loves to challenge the market and competitors. You are driven by taking Holm Security from a new player in the Finnish market to the obvious choice in vulnerability assessment.
Holm Security offers a free working method and favorable terms.
Experience, skills and characteristics
We are looking for the following experiences, skills and qualities.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Great experience in sales and selling
- Excellent team management
- Strong analytical and strategic ability
- Very energetic with a hands-on attitude spread to the team
- Profit driven and excellent collaborative ability
- Finnish is your first language
- You can speak English well in speech and writing
- Personnel responsibility and recruitment
Five reasons to work at Holm Security
- An exciting entrepreneurial environment where you get the opportunity to work with some of Sweden's foremost entrepreneurs - lately Sweden's probably most prominent IT security entrepreneurs.
- A challenging role where you get great opportunities to develop as a salesman and leader.
- You can spend all your time optimizing your sales. Short decision-making, no hassle and no tedious tasks.
- Generous and simple terms. The only thing that stands between you and a really good salary is your work effort.
- Experiences with our team on the road to success! After works, events, trips and more.
The role is full time with immediate employment. The salary is marketable.
Submit CV and personal letter to:
Stefan Thelberg, CEO
+46 (0)739-99 33 12